El área de Becas Internacionales de la Dirección General de Cooperación Internacional (DGCIN), dependiente del Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores y Culto de la Nación, informa a través de la Secretaría de Relaciones Internacionales de la Provincia de Tucumán, sobre la convocatoria de la Faculty Medicine, Khon Kaen University, TICA Agencia de Cooperación Internacional de Tailandia para participar del curso “Tropical medicine, community health care and research”– bajo la modalidad online, idioma inglés.
El curso que se realizará en modalidad virtual, se dictará del 1 al 25 de agosto de 2022.
La fecha de cierre de la convocatoria es el 20 de mayo de 2022.
Contenidos y metodología
The Faculty of Medicine, Khon Kaen University have been actively involved in Thailand health development via research, teaching, consurting and publishing knowledge in the freld of community health development for many years. we are ready to share our own expertise with others. The short course training is developed ro facilitate leaming among inrernational participants on tropical medicine and community health with cornmunity involvement, involving a new approach for health leaders on a basis of sufficiency economy theory. They will learn from our Faculty as well as among their peers.
– Community health systems and problems.
– Community health care research, statistics and data analysis.
– Developing research proposal, research question and objectives.
– Literature review an overview of research methods.
– Research design, population, sample size determination and sampling.
– Data analysis.
– Current and future community health priorities.
– Tropical Medicine and Community Health in Asia.
– Eco health and one health approaches to disease control.
– Communicable disease challenges; in-depth coverage of selected local infectious diseases.
– Non-Communicable disease challenges: in-depth coverage of selected non-infectious diseases.
– Malaria and Dengue: community health and preventive challenges.
– HIV in Thailand.
– Communicable disease control.
– Health promotion vs Health development.
– Community health development models (Sufficiency Economy).
– Cholangiocarcinoma screening and care program (CASCAP).
– Research methods for Community health planning and practice.
– Health impact assessment.
– Community based participatory action research.
– Community intervention: program planning management and evaluation.
– Participatory epidemiology and social network analysis for infectious disease control.
– Geographic information system (GIS)
– Course instructional methods: A combination of online lectures (both
synchronous and asynchronous) and participant’s presentations.
– Practices: Interactive online session to gain experiences on data
management and statistical analysis will be provided using updated computer software.
Health personnel currently working in the community health sectors; e.g., doctors, nurses, pharmacists, public health officers, administrators who met English requirement. Invited Country: Participants from countries throughout the globe
Formulario online de solicitud